Morocco Adventure Tours
In partnership with tour operator Specialist Morocco, we offer a range of meticulously planned private guided tour itineraries, lasting from 2 nights to 2 weeks which include Morocco’s Sahara Desert and Sahara Safari Camp.
All itineraries depart on a daily basis on request, travelling in either a 4×4 vehicle (on the more adventurous circuits) or by H1-style people carrier, with English-speaking driver (German, Spanish and Italian speakers can be arranged) plus a tour guide if requested.
We can also custom-build an itinerary to your exact requirements.
Some suggested itineraries:
Objective Sahara! (3 days)
- A short, fast-paced 4×4 safari from Marrakech with a simple aim of experiencing the Sahara Desert in style.
Sahara Escape (4 days)
- Ideal add-on from Agadir and Marrakech with flights via Casablanca to Ouarzazate and 2 nights in the Sahara.
Sahara Sojourn (4 days)
- Sleep in style and explore the Moroccan Sahara Desert by camel and 4×4 on this 3 night tour from Marrakech.
Sahara & Atlas Traverse (4 days)
- Cross the High Atlas via Tizi n’Tichka; 2 nights in the Sahara and return to Marrakech via Tizi n’Test.
Moroccan Sahara Escape (5 days)
- Available from UK with flights from London to Ouarzazate and includes 2 nights in the Sahara.
Sahara Safari & High Atlas (8 days)
- An opulent tour with 1 night Ait Benhaddou, 3 nights Sahara, 1 night Taroudant, 2 nights High Atlas.
Sahara to Atlantic In Style (8 days)
- Combine stylish riad accommodation in Ait Benhaddou, Taroudant and Essaouira with 3 nights in the Sahara.
Marrakech and Sahara Safari (8 days)
- A great value trip combining a stay at Riad Africa in Marrakech with a few nights at Sahara Safari Camp.
Morocco Sahara Family Holiday (9 days)
- Kids will just love their own private Sahara camp plus Kasbahs, huge dunes and hotels with pools.
Sahara, Atlantic and Atlas Adventure (12 days)
- A grand tour of southern Morocco with Kasbahs galore, vast desert, big surf and high peaks.
If any of the above whet your appetite for a real Saharan experience, please contact us now for detailed itineraries and latest prices.